Bayangtoys X16W Upgrade Altitude Hold Camera Drone Flight Test Review
The low cost brushless quadcopter provides long range, high speed flying, steady altitude control, and is best flown with better cameras such as GoPro. Find it here http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_502960.html?lkid=10250028
– Low cost brushless quadcopter.
– Long time flier. I consistently get over 13 minutes flight time with it flying aggressively with a camera. If you’re just hovering, expect much greater flight time.
– Very fast quadcopter.
– Motors quite powerful, allowing high speed flight with GoPro style cameras
– Camera mounting point and control plug will accomodate and control many camera mounts and cameras, such as Syma X8 cameras, including X8G.
– Altitude hold control.
– Automatic takeoff and landing control.
– Long range transmitter with range of approximately 300 meters. I flew out to 250 meters in the above video.
– The WiFi camera that comes with it is very short range and low resolution. Toss it and replace it with something better.
– The X16W upgrade is meant to be a camera quadcopter with the altitude hold control to help steady the aircraft’s flight. Barometer control of the altitude hold feature can cause erratic control in hard high speed turns. If you wish to fly this with improved maneuverability, recommend instead considering the base X16 model without altitude hold.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.