Please click “Show More” for links and more information.
Please visit https://www.horizonhobby.com/SearchDisplay?searchTerm=DIDH1100&categoryId=&sourceDomain=&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&pageSize=40&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&searchTermScope=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&sourceDomain=&pageView for more information on the Dromida® Sync™ 251 UAV and FPV Camera Drone RTF.
The ready-to-fly Dromida® Sync™ 251 UAV makes it easy to fly your own quadcopter, inside or outdoors. By taking advantage of simple-to-use but advanced stabilizing features, the Sync 251 helps keep flight under control automatically!
The ready-to-fly Dromida® Sync™ 251 FPV makes it easy to capture high-definition aerial videos and still photos inside or outdoors. While you shoot breathtaking images, the Sync 251 draws on advanced stabilizing features to keep flight under control automatically.
At the push of a button, the Sync 251 FPV quad’s 1080p Wi-Fi camera records high-definition video and 2 megapixel still photos directly to an on-board memory card. The camera can articulate up to 90 degrees. Point it straight down to take striking, cinematic shots.
With the ultra-low latency Wi-Fi downlink, you can use your smart device as a quad’s-eye flight monitor after downloading the free, dedicated app. Face the Sync 251 on-board camera forward and fly exciting FPV!
A Low-Latency 5G Wi-Fi Camera: 5GHz WiFi increases signal speed between the on-board camera and your mobile device compared to traditional WiFi.
– Optical Flow Technology: Provides horizontal control stability at altitudes up to 10 meters (30 feet).
– Altitude Hold: Holds the quadcopter’s altitude at a chosen height after releasing the transmitter’s throttle stick.
– Headless Mode: The Sync 251 always moves in the same direction that you move the controls with this feature activated.
– Integrated LEDs
– Long (approx. 10 minute) flight times.
MR210 Full range radio transmitter with:
• LED indicators for Tx battery power status, binding progress, low/high rates on or off, optics on or off.
• Signal loss warning (audible beep).
• Auto-flip function (press and release top right button; move right stick in the direction desired to flip).
Auto take off / land: Take off and land automatically with the push of a transmitter button.
• Picture button (press once to take a static photo)
• Video button (press for one second to start/stop video)
• Optical Flow on/off (default setting is ON)
• Headless Mode on/off (default setting is OFF)
• Auto start/stop, take off, and land (by pressing top right button)
• Aileron and elevator control and trims
SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology lets you program the Sync to minimize control challenges automatically while you’re learning. (SAFE cannot be turned off in the Sync.)
Optical Flow technology gives the Sync 251 UAV and FPV unrivaled stability in an entry-level camera quad. Optical Flow gathers data from patterns on the ground or floor below. It uses that information to assist the quad in holding its lateral, or side-to-side, position. Another feature, Altitude Hold, automatically adjusts the throttle to maintain your desired flying height. It all adds up to easy takeoffs, confident landings, and rock-solid flight even in light winds.
Can piloting the Sync 251 UAV and FPV be any simpler? Yes, when you select its optional Headless Mode. With Headless Mode active, it doesn’t matter which end of the quad is the “front” — it will always move in the same direction that you move the control sticks. You don’t even have to think about orientation!
The 250mm Sync 251 UAV and FPV has a high-contrast, black and white trim scheme that makes the quadcopter easy to follow in the sky. LED indicators below the prop arms add visual flair and an additional point of reference for orientation.
Completion Level: RTF
Main Rotor Head Type: Multi-Rotor
Main Motor Type: Brushed
Battery: 3.7V 1S 900mah 30C LiPo
Length: 251mm diagonal
Width: 251mm diagonal
Main Frame Material: Plastic
Flying Weight: 128g (4.5 oz) with battery
Approximate Flight Time: 10 min
Number of Channels: 4
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Horizon Hobby is on Facebook! Visit us @HorizonHobby
Follow HorizonHobby.com on Twitter @Horizon_Hobby
Share your RC passion with Horizon Hobby on Instagram @Horizon_Hobby