This improvement to the popular E50 includes an easy to insert battery, and a controller for more precise flight control. Find it here https://goo.gl/PVnuPw
– Extremely portable with folding arms. Should fit in larger pockets.
– Imroved 500mah easy plug in battery. Great improvement over the battery of the E50 which was very problematic to plug in.
– Now includes a version with an included controller. This allows precise control of the quadcopter as compared to controlling via a smartphone. However, you can also control it by your smartphone only, if that’s what you really want. Uses JY UFO app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/thhiCc and itunes here https://goo.gl/GXnMj9
– Altitude hold.
– Automatic takeoff and landing.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Includes same low resolution 0.3MP VGA resolution camera as the E50.
– Flip button on controller didn’t seem to work.
– Rate button on controller also didn’t seem to work.
– Only use the automatic land button when close to the ground. It will come down quickly if you press the land button when high, possibly damaging the quadcopter.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.