Eachine EG-16: http://bit.ly/2ppZT7r
Eachine EG16 spares: http://bit.ly/2MQWpme
I feel good value for money quad, with what it has to offer, flies with or without GPS lock, optical flow positioning, for indoor or non GPS flight, 200 meter range on 5g WiFi FPV and precise control, High Low speed, usable FPV, orbit, follow me and Way point modes,
Other drones maybe worth a look:
Visuo Zen K1: http://bit.ly/33a6AsN
Visuo Zen K1 review: https://youtu.be/yLMuo6_xZGQ
Eachine 520s review: https://youtu.be/TkNrzT2n5HE
TIAQU VISUO XS816 review: https://youtu.be/jv9I499irEI
TIANQU Visuo XS812G review: https://youtu.be/xFyCHBWxX8w
MJX R/C Bugs B5W GPS reviews: https://youtu.be/wwu2kU6Dfu8
Item Name: Eachine
Item NO.: EG16
Item Name: WINGGOD
Material: ABS Plastic
Motor: 1021 Brushed Coreless Motor
FPV: 5G WiFi
Quadcopter Battery: 3.85V 1800mAh Lipo Battery (Included)
Transmitter Battery: 4 x AAA Battery (NOT Included)
Transmitter Mode: Mode 2 (left hand throttle)
Control Distance: about 200m
Max Speed: 60km/h
Max Height: 70m
Flying Time: 14 minutes
Charging Time: about 210 minutes
Front Camera: 5G 4K 120° Wide Angle Camera
Photo Resolution: 4K (4096*3072)
Video Resolution: 2K (2048*1080)
Controllable Angle: 90°
Bottom Camera: 0.3MP Optical Flow Lens 480P
FPV Distance: about 200m
Quadcopter Weight: 210g
Quadcopter Size: 30*26*6cm (Unfoldable)
Package Size: 24.5*22.5*12cm
Package Weight: 860g
– With foldable arm, small size, easy to carry.
– With Dual Camera. HD 2K video resolution and 4K photo resolution Front camera and 480P Bottom Optical Flow Camera. Dual camera can be Switching.
– The 4K camera with servo, can be adjust the angle 90°by controller. and with onboard micro SD-Card recording capability.
– With 5G WiFi function can be connected APP, APK system to take pictures, video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image.FPV range up to 300m.
– GPS Positioning. When the aircraft receives the signal from satellites, it will position where it is,provides a more accurate flight.
– Optical Flow Positioning, fixed point height,and it can shoot more easily and steadily indoor.
– Altitude Hold Mode. By setting the air pressure outside,the quadcopter can hover in the air stably,making the shooting easier.
– APP characters follow mode. When lock the human figure,the aircraft will automatically lock the targer,and always keep tracking and shooting at a certain distance.
– Track flight, you can draw the flight track you want to on the phone and the quadcopter will fly the line you painting.
– Point of Interesting Flight. Choose one point, then the drone will fly around the point in a circle
– With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
– With One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
– Gesture Control.The shooting/video/flight direction of the quadcopter can be controlled by gestures.
– The APP come with TIK TOK video editing function.It can beautify and add background music.
– The APP can display both the normal view and the top view on the phone at the same time, and the dual cameras can display on the same screen to shoe more content.
– It have 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
– 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.
– 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly.
– 6-axis g-yro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
– The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics,lightweight and durable resistance.
– Can fly indoors and outdoors, strong wind resistance.
Function: GPS Positioning, Optical Flow, Dual camera, APP characters follow mode, Gesture to take pictures/video, Waypoint Flight, Point of Interesting Flight, Headless Mode, One Key to Return, Raise & Down, Forwards & Backwards, Left & Right Turning, Left & Right Flying, Hovering
1 x Eachine EG16 Aircraft
1 x Remote Control
2 x Spare Propeller
1 x 3.85V 1800mAh Lipo Battery
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual
I’m sitting here in self-isolation in the Dordogne watching this for the second time as I’m a total novice and eager to learn as much as I can before I go full ‘hands-on’. Mine just arrived this morning and I’m waiting for my batteries to charge up. Know what, I only paid 69€ delivered from BangGood!! How good was that, almost a give-away, can’t go wrong at that price. My biggest problem is getting my little AAA batteries for the controller charged. The first set I tried lasted seconds so the drone just took off and landed again. I’ve scrounged some more that should be better out of my two little head-mounted lights so should be good to go within minutes when they’ve got to full capacity. Whoopee!
Amazing jello fix, you really found a way to improve it quite a bit. Thanks for sharing with all the funs of EG16!
Just ordered it, was concerned about the Jello…but I admire your solution to the camera stability. Hope it works! Thanks!
Do you know where to order replacement batteries? Just wonder to find the right battery
Will it take a 4K photo? When I look at properties, thy only show 2K photos and I’m using Android 7.1 and 5G wifi connection. Both the SD card and phone photos are 2K.
Bargain drone to be honest, as a flying drone it’s very good, as a camera drone it’s very poor, I personally thing manufactures should be ashamed to keep calling drones like this 2k and 4K, they should just be truthful. It’s not all about resolution etc anyone who’s into filming or camera drones know if the lens are rubbish then no matter the resolution your not going to get good or true resolution images or videos.. like I say though as a flier it’s a good drone, but no one should buy it thinking they are going to get a 2k filming or 4K picture drone..
Happy rcing all..
hi I have come across you YouTube channel and have to say really good info.
I am looking for a drone to add to my company to be able to film before and after videos of the works we carry out.
I have never used a drone before so want somethink easy to fly but with a good recording and photo camera. I dont mind spending £80 to £200
you can set up a brushless to stop when something hits the props. air mode needs to be off, so I put it on a switch, and it stops the same way a brushed mother.
Looks a lovely bit of kit, loving the styling of controller very compact. Great review Tigger! Great to see you back
Nice Review !
is this better than the last one you did
Gotta love the Black Isle 🙂
Up until a couple of days ago when my new EG16 arrived I was a complete novice and had never flown a drone before. So here are my thoughts that other novices might appreciate.
All the extra features are really nice but all I’m interested in is (a) getting decent videos and still photos and (b) making sure I get the drone back safe and sound every time I fly it. This drone does both of those things perfectly.
Having more experience and a bit more confidence I ventured a bit higher and further today, day 2, than I did yesterday. I was very disappointed to find that when I did, without going to anything like the sort of limits that the drone is supposed to be capable of its WiFi signal dropped out and the image in the app on my smartphone then hung. After that, although the video kept running, I had no idea what it was actually shooting and just had to aim it by eye from the ground.
I don’t know whether the problem was with the drone’s signal being a bit weak or my phone not being sensitive enough but it was annoying because with the problems I’m already having with getting the app started (I have to ‘forget’ its WiFi and ‘rediscover’ it every time I want to fly), it was impossible to reestablish the connection (except it did itself once or twice).
The results were pretty good on the whole when I was flying blind, but that’s not the point, is it. On a couple of occasions also when it happened, because I then tried to stop the recorder via the app (you can’t if the signal’s lost – you must use the controller button) the videos in question were corrupted and wouldn’t play on my computer. I just chucked one away but as an experiment, downloaded the necessary software from the internet and recovered the other one. The good news is that it suffered no harm whatsoever, so that was good to know.
I found that the ‘go home’ command was an excellent reliable way of getting the drone back when the low battery alarm started sounding and it always landed less than a yard away from, and once actually on, the round plastic dustbin lid that I was using as a launch pad on my lawn. The bad news is that if you leave it to ‘come home’ by itself on low battery, it doesn’t. It just descends and lands which could be a bummer if you let that happen when it’s some way away, so to make sure it returns, you hit ‘go home’ and end up losing a minute or so of your already short battery life.
However, I think that this drone is a great buy. Mine still shows no discernible jello and I’m very pleased with the video and image quality at this price. The big downside for me is the battery life. Although I’ve been getting videos of 8, 9 and just a bit more minutes, that’s not enough for what I want to do with it. But in fact, I’m so happy with it that I’ve already ordered an Eachine E4 that should be arriving tomorrow which will solve that problem, albeit at a higher cost.
And thanks to Tigger for his original review that got me started in this game.