This is the first outdoor flight with my new Hubsan H502S X4 Desire GPS FPV Drone Quadcopter.
Here is where I got this “Drone”:
In this video I test the GPS, Follow Me feature, and Altitude Hold. I also have some fun free flight too for everyone too enjoy. It is really attractive and well thought out. Even though my GoPro failed to capture it on video, the Return To Home function worked flawlessly too….twice!
Here is my pros and cons list after unboxing it and flying it briefly indoors for this Hubsan H502S Review:
– Very fun
– Position Hold/Altitude Hold
– Long flight times (10-13 minutes)
– Built-in 5.8 GHZ FPV
– High quality radio with large FPV display
– “Follow Me” feature (Worked great!)
– “Return To Home” function (Worked great!)
– Calibrates is required before each flight
– Radio eats batteries pretty quickly (get some rechargeables)
This is almost like the “Mini Me” version of the Hubsan X4 Pro H109S I just reviewed recently. Both are awesome, so Hubsan should be very proud!
Here is how Banggood describes this Hubsan H502S Desire RC Drone:
* Built in 720P HD Camera FPV is tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky.
* With GPS auto positioning system, accurate positioning location, perfect advanced follower.
* Follow me mode with GPS enables the H502S flying itself to capture your adventure wherever you are.
* 5.8G FPV Real-time Video Transmission: Share the videos and photos to the LCD display at anytime anywhere
* With headless mode function,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying ..
* With one key return function, makes it easily to find the way home.