B breaks down all the goods and bads of this Hubsan X4 Drone.
Don’t forget to subscribe for more drone info every week:
– Onboard 1080p camera.
– 5.8 Ghz FPV system.
– Lightweight transmitter with built in FPV monitor.
– Telemetry information visible on transmitter FPV screen (quadcopter position, altitude, speed, remaining battery power, etc…)
– GPS position hold and barometer altitude hold modes.
– Follow me mode that automatically points the camera toward you and follows your movements.
– Headless mode.
– Return to home/landing.
– Large battery that provides plenty (about 20 minutes) of flight time.
– Altitude can vary (drop) as the speed of the quadcopter increases, or with wind. This is caused by static air pressure drop to the altitude hold barometer from quadcopter movement (or wind). Additionally, the quadcopter can not automatically detect objects in its flight path. Be aware of both of these limitations to prevent unintended impact with trees, or in my case, desert bushes 😉
Brand Name: Hubsan
Item NO.: H501S
Item Name: Hubsan X4 brushless FPV 1080P camera GPS RC quadcopter
Gyro: 6 Axis
Motor (x4): Brushless KV1650 PM1806 x4
ESC: brushless 12A x4
Charging time: About 150mins
Flying time: About 18 – 20mins
Control distance: About 300m
Quadcopter battery: 7.4V 2700mAh Lipo. 105g
Transmitter battery: 4 x 1.5V AA battery ( not included )
Weight(including the battery):410g
Package Weight : 1.7 kg
Package Size: 34 x 15 x 32 cm
Max Flight radius:300m
5.8G wireless video transmission distance:300m
Memory card: 4G TF card.
Max support: 64G card
Color: Golden White, Golden Black