Please watch my video for the full review
– Easy to fly with altitude hold mode as quadcopter will hover when you let go of elevator stick
– Mode 2 transmitter, easy to use and there’s advance option to reverse and change sensitivity
– 720p camera, decent footage outdoor, indoor more noisy and grainy
– Record to microSD card, not included
– 2x proprietary batteries, each takes about 40 minutes to charge and good for 7-8 minutes
– Range is over 100 feet easily with this quadcopter
– When it’s out of battery, it will fall straight to the ground. Beware of 2 minutes warning
Overall it’s a very fun quadcopter and easy to fly, camera are decent and video footage are stables. I do wish they have external charger so you can charge and play but perhaps that will be an extra adapter you have to buy.
Please LIKE this video if you found it useful. It will greatly help me.
SUBSCRIBE to see future review videos :).
Follow me on social networks