In this video I unbox the quad, review its parts and pieces, put it through its maiden flight & first FPV Flight, and at the end of the video I wrap it up with a review based on my experiences with this RC Quad.
Just in case you are wondering where I got this, I got it from Gearbest.com. Here is a link to it:
Here are my review notes for this FPV multirotor:
– Altitude hold is ROCK SOLID!
– The 5.8G FPV has very little latency
– The video display looks great in person
– It is very responsive even on the first of three flight modes
– The 2.0MP HD Camera is solid
– I can use a wide variety of batteries with it given the battery connector is comes with.
– Short flight time (4-5 minutes)
This is the latest version of the JXD 509G FPV Drone and I am excited for the wind to calm down so I can get is some nice flights with this JXD 510G 5.8G FPV outdoors.
In addition to what I mentioned above I was going to do a quick size comparison between this and my other quadcopters, including the Syma X5HW FPV Drone and several other popular quads. Those were supposed to include my Blade Inductrix Micro Quad, Blade Nano QX 3D, Syma X5SC-1 Falcon, and Syma X8C Venture.
Of course some of my reviews like this have been too long, so I decided to just cut that out and just tell you that it is roughly the same size as my Syma X5HW, which is the WiFi FPV version of the new Syma X5HC Camera Drone.
This is a little bit of a stretch for a beginner to learn on, but it is possible for a noob to learn on this.