This folding selfie camera drone automatically maintains steady hover and takes photos by flashing a V sign. Find it here https://goo.gl/mHLpJ6
– Optical flow automatically holds the position of the drone in steady hover to ease photo and video taking. No need to manually fly the drone while you’re taking your shots.
– Two 720p HD video cameras, one in the belly, and one on the nose with tilt capability. Can take in flight photos or videos from either camera.
– Automatically takes photos by simply making a V sign with your fingers.
– Position hold, altitude hold, headless mode, and one key return.
– FPV video and photos are recorded to your phone using the FLY-UFO app available on Google Play here https://goo.gl/VdECXM
– Sleek looking folding controller clone of the Wingsland R6 controller.
– 900mah battery gives close to 7 minutes flight time.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Drone would drift when the app was used in conjunction with the controller.
– Photos and video are somewhat overexposed in bright sunlight.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.