This indoor altitude hold quadcopter is a great and inexpensive beginner’s learn to fly quadcopter. Find it here https://goo.gl/xtMA1z
– Very easy to fly.
– Includes altitude hold.
– Automatic takeoff and landing.
– Headless mode
– Inexpensive yet good quality little quadcopter. Great for beginner fliers.
– Well under 250 grams. Does not require FAA registration.
– Slide button controllers feel a little unusual if you’re used to control sticks.
– Internal battery. Requires recharging between flights. Can’t swap batteries in the field to keep flying.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.