The Obtain has been updated with improved gimbal stabilization and extended digital FPV video and control range. Upgraded version is available through TomTop https://goo.gl/kvwkYb Banggood https://goo.gl/a3HsJR and GearBest https://goo.gl/KfmDSg
– Folding design brushless motor quadcopter, very reminiscent of Mavic Pro.
– Controller includes a built-in 802.11ac 5G WiFi repeater amplifier. This frequency will not create interference with the 2.4Ghz controller. The FPV receiver/transmitter system has been updated to enable improved digital data FPV reception at greater range on your 802.11ac capable phone or tablet.
– 3 axis brushless stabilized gimbal with remote up/down tilt capability. Gimbal’s firmware has been updated for improved leveling and stability as compared to original Obtain.
– 1080p HD camera with 2K digital still capability.
– Flight modes of altitude hold, GPS position hold, GPS circle position, and return to home. Follow me and waypoint modes are also available via its app only.
– Return to home and landing on manual selection, and automatic return and landing on loss of signal and low voltage.
– Fast flier in altitude hold mode.
– Smart DVR. Knows to stop recording and finalize the video file if you accidentally turn off the quadcopter without first stopping the video recording. Wish every camera quadcopter had that feature.
– 3S 3800mah battery produces flight time of up to 20 minutes.
– Requires 5G WiFi (802.11 ac) capable smartphone or tablet. Phones/tablets with older 2.4Ghz WiFi will not work with this drone.
– microSD card slot is difficult to insert and remove a memory card.
– Very important to conduct a proper compass calibration before flight. If drone starts toilet bowl circling, land immediately and redo the compass calibration.
– On screen telemetry information of range, height, and distance is very difficult to see with the tiny font of the app.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Upgraded version of the Obtain is available through *TomTop* , *Banggood* , and *GearBest*
This is drone very bad , not recommended. İ am ordered last 3 month ago. awful control very bad material
constantly trembling gimbal
and the company does not have any spare parts for the product not supported…
This is NOT “Long Range FPV”
I don’t recall you saying “holy moly” when you tested the MJX Bugs 2, which has 1000m range, or the Xiaomi Mi Drone, and that’ll fly twice as far as C-Fly claim this will go and has a camera & gimbal damn near as good as a Mavic or a Phantom. They may have improved the range but the gimbal still ain’t great, they didn’t fix the TF card holder and to be honest my old buddy, methinks you tried to sell this over-expensive lame duck too hard.
It’s sad that they don”t think to change the camera in place of antenna (wich are suffisent on the original drone)
Sure they increased the range, but the rather poor image quality of the original hasn’t been addressed; still rather shaky video / weird colors / fall off to the corners. At its present pricepoint, there are better options available.
What happened to your pic?
Last say last lol
Wen you got them drop do you sell them after finishing with them
Then, I guess, everybody should inquire about that witj tjrse two, just to make sure
101, you should have checked before which of the sellers you link to really offer the improved version. Because judged by the descriptions neither Tomtop nor Banggood do, this is especially important because Banggood offers a significant rebate, but, as it looks for the old version. The drone seems fine now though and I don’t understand all the criticism. My feeling is too many people just love to write something negative for its own sake.
New name logo. Awesome tie dye smile 😃