This croni quadcopter is a fantastic inexpensive sport flier. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~cey1
– Great looking orange and black or red and black colors. The orange/black version is very visible in the sky.
– Great sport flier, great flips, very maneuverable, and lots of lifting power with plenty of punch. Take off the landing gear legs for even better performance.
– One key return and headless mode
– Uses widely available X5C batteries
– Can also use widely available X5C camera if desired.
– On/Off switch
– Good range of at least 100 meters.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– Doesn’t shut down on loss of signal. Fly away potential. Keep it within 100 meters and you should be good.
Color:Red + Black
Material:ABS + Electronic Component
Functions:Forward, Backward, Up, Down, Left, Right, left/right sideward flight,3D Roll,Headless Mode ,One key Return,LED Light
Remote Control Frequency:2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Battery for Quadcopter:3.7V 550mAh Battery(Included)
Battery for Controller:4*AA Battery(Not Included)
Charging Time:60 Minutes
Flying Time:About 10 Minutes
Control distance: About 150 meters
Package Content: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Controller, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Spare Blades, 6 x Screws, 1 x User Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.