DK1801 Racing Rally Speed Glory RC Car Drive Test Review
This low cost car is a ton of fun in the dirt 🙂 Find it here https://goo.gl/Tozbe8
– Relatively inexpensive.
– Good looking RC car available in three color schemes, orange, black, and gray.
– Drives pretty good in the dirt. But a little bit too bouncy for FPV purposes.
– Good proportional steering.
– Reasonable range for a toy car at about 40 meters.
– Uses 9.6V 700mah NiCAD battery pack, although slow to charge, the pack does give lots of drive time.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.