A 3K full carbon fiber, true “X” configuration FPV quadcopter from Gearbest — fully loaded with plenty of punch. In this video, we’ll show you how to configure your Fuuton 200 FrSky BNF version. This guide also works for Taranis QX7. (22:06 for maiden flight)
From start to finish in a step-by-step fashion I go over everything to setup this quad correctly and using proper safety procedures to ensure you won’t have a “fly-away.”
Additionally, this setup demonstrates that just because a quad is a “carbon fiber racer” does not mean that you can’t used stabilized modes. This is a common misconception. My configuration is always setup to access Angle (stability), Horizon (flips and rolls, but stability), and Acro (No stability, no limits!) on a 3-position switch whenever needed. So if you’re afraid of diving full in on this, don’t be — you can get comfortable at your own pace until going full acro!
✖ Fuuribee Fuuton 200 Ready-To-Fly Combo (battery not included)
● Fuuton 200 FrSky BNF version: http://www.gearbest.com/brush-fpv-racer/pp_608203.html?lkid=10404617 ($169.99 with coupon code: NBVD for a limited time!)
● Taranis QX7: http://www.gearbest.com/multi-rotor-parts/pp_604499.html?wid=21&lkid=10410463
✖ Fuuribee Fuuton 200 “Recommended Spare Parts List”
● 5040 Tri-blade Props: http://www.gearbest.com/propeller/pp_617267.html?wid=21&lkid=10642595
● BLHeli – S 20A ESC: http://www.gearbest.com/esc/pp_617266.html?wid=21&lkid=10642596
● 2205 2500KV Brushless Motor: http://www.gearbest.com/furibee-fuuton-_gear/?lkid=10642604
● Complete Parts List: http://www.gearbest.com/furibee-fuuton-_gear/?lkid=10642599
✖ Action Camera (for included “cube” camera mount)
Runcam 3 FPV Action Cam: http://www.gearbest.com/camera/pp_613821.htm?lkid=10642612
► Download Betaflight (Requires Google Chrome):
✖ Disclosure: I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products reviewed. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you real, unbiased information about RC products. Thank you!