This is a fast and great looking RC truggy car that just loves the dirt. Find it here https://goo.gl/7wv8Kf
– Really good looking buggy with shiny finish and semi detailed interior. Also has LED headlights and rollbar lights.
– Independent suspension system.
– Sloped driveshaft with metal universal joints provides plenty of clearance under the car.
– Large 540 motor gives plenty of power
– Advertised at 45 kmh. Keep in mind that I was driving in sandy dirt. Even still it was fast in the dirt.
– Highly sand/dirt resistant. I was kicking up as much sand that I could during this drive. This buggy didn’t seem to care.
– 7.4V 3000mah battery gives loads of drive time.
– Brushed motor. But replacement motor of 540 size is very common and relatively inexpensive.
– Rates and trim knobs are mislabeled. Labeled steering dual rates is actually steering trim, and labeled steering dual rates is actually throttle trim.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.