I actually like this flying car much better than the Syma X9! Watch and find out why. Find it here http://www.banggood.com/X25-2_4G-8CH-6-Axis-Speed-Switch-With-3D-Flips-RC-Quadcopter-Flying-Car-RTF-p-998589.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
and here is the version with a camera http://www.banggood.com/X25-2_4G-8CH-6-Axis-With-2_0MP-Camera-Speed-Switch-RC-Quadcopter-Flying-Car-RTF-p-1000865.html?p=RB0922217402201307U3
– Well designed and well built. This car/plane actually flies, and drives well.
– Very stable and maneuverable quadcopter flier. Better flier than the Syma X9. Should be easily flown by beginners.
– Better than the X9 on the ground also. Car mode has both proporional steering AND semi proportional speed (selectable by partial or full displacement of the pitch stick).
– Transition between car and drone is smooth. Can easily and repeatedly swap back and forth from ground to air.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Does flips very well (in comparison, the Syma X9 struggles doing flips)
– Great range (I easily flew it out past 80 meters without a dropout).
– Battery is generic widely available JST 750mah.
– 150 gram weight, does not require FAA registration.
– Doesn’t drive well in grass, dirt, or thick carpet. But if you get stuck, just fly out of it 🙂
Item NO.: SY X25
Item Name: 2.4G 8CH RC Quadcopter
Flight Duration: 6 minutes
Remote Control Distance: About 60 meters (I flew it past 80 meters with no problem)
Recharging Time: about 90 minutes
Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V 750 mAh LiPo Battery (included)
Battery For Transmiter: 4 x 1.5V AA Battery (not included)
Product size: 23.5 x 17 x 6.5 cm (L x W x H)
Quadcopter Weight: 150g
Certificate: EN71 / 62115 / 6P / RTTE / ASTM / ROHS / FCC / EMC / LED
Function: 360°3D rolling action / ascend / descend / forward / backward / side flying / hover / Variable speed / Four Direction Control on the ground / Light control / headless mode/ one key return
Package includes: 1 x X25 RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Charging cables, 4 x Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.