Beat by Twamp Statis https://soundcloud.com/search?q=twamp%20statis
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) now requires every drone owner to register each drone that is purchased weighing over .55lbs. If your drone is NOT registered you may be subject to the legal consequences defined in the U.S. Government drone regulation terms.
Testing The S500 Quadcopter AMP 2.8
S500 Quadcopter Frame PCB Carbon Fiber Features:
– Built from quality Carbon fiber and polyamide nylon
– Pre-threaded brass sleeves for all frame bolts
– Locating tabs for arms
– Colored arms for orientation to help you to keep flying in the right direction
– PDB for easy and neat wiring
– Easy assembly
– Motor centers: 480mm
– Height: 170mm
– Weight: 425g (frame only)
– Motor Mount Bolt Holes: 16~19~25mm
– This is the new APM 2.8 autopilot module. The sensors are exactly the same as with APM2.6, however this version does not have an onboard compass, which makes this version ideal for use with multicopters and rovers.
– The APM 2.8 is a complete open source autopilot system and the bestselling technology that won the prestigious 2012 Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints. Available with top or side connectors.
– This revision of the board has no onboard compass, which is designed for vehicles (especially multicopters and rovers) where the compass should be placed as far from power and motor sources as possible to avoid magnetic interference. (On fixed wing aircraft it’s often easier to mount APM far enough away from the motors and ESCs to avoid magnetic interference, so this is not as critical, but APM 2.6 gives more flexibility in that positioning and is a good choice for them, too). This is designed to be used with the 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass (see option below), so that the GPS/Compass unit can be mounted further from noise sources than APM itself.
– Arduino Compatible!
– Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
– Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
– Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
– Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
– One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
– Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
– Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.