This quadcopter may be the perfect entry level quadcopter for FPV racing. Buy it here BUT NOT FOR BEGINNERS! Beginners, this is NOT the quad for you to learn to fly with. Best for those who already have good flying skills, but now wish to try their hand at FPV flying. And even then, take your time with this one using baby steps. If you open it up too early, eh, just watch my video. You’ll see what may happen 😉
– Complete and ready to fly FPV racing set with quadcopter, controller/transmitter (rebranded Flysky FS-i6), FPV camera/transmitter/receiver, and large bright viewing screen.
– Tough, durable. Can withstand impact with dirt and grass.
– Big bright FPV screen.
– NOT for beginners. Due to its weight and speed, this quadcopter can be dangerous. Also the stock settings may need fine tuned to taste.
– Little documentation. Required experimentation to determine operation of the switches. RCGroups would also be another good source for documentation
– The stock props are very brittle. If you crash, good chance that you’ll need to replace all four. But fortunately, they’re also dirt cheap, that is if you want to stick with them.
– Over 400 grams weight. Will require the pilot to be registered with the FAA.
Racer 250 FPV Drone Specifications:
Main wing length: 140mm
Weight: 400g (without battery)
Headlight LED: white 3W
Camera: 1000TVL, support for HD night, camera angle is adjustable
Brushless motor: 2204 2300KV
Brushless ESC: Simonk 12A
Flight controller: CC3D with Flexi port and Main port
Receiver: Eachine I6 2.4G 6CH Receiver (included)
Remote control: Eachine I6 2.4G 6 channel (included)
Lipo battery: 11.1V 1500mAh 25C 3S
Transmitter: 600mw 5.8G 32CH built in OSD
Flight time: 10-14 mins
Working temperature: -10°C to +40°C
Eachine I6 2.4G 6 channel Receiver
Channels: 6 Channels
RF Range: 2.40-2.48GHz
RF power:less than 20dBm
ANT length: 26mm
i-BUS port: NO
Data Acquisition port: NO
7 Inch 5.8G 32CH Monitor
Screen type: TFT LCD Screen/long life, LED backlight
Visual angle: 140/120°(level/vertical)
Wireless receiving: 5.8G 32CH -90dBmreceive sensitivity
Size: 173mm x 113mm x 20mm
Power: DC 12V 3S LIPO
Working temperature: -10℃~ + 65 ℃
1 x Eachine Racer 250 FPV Drone
1 x Eachine I6 2.4G Transmitter
1 x Eachine I6 2.4G Receiver
1 x 7 inch 5.8G 32CH monitor
1 x monitor holder
1 x CC3D Flight controller with Flexi port and Main port
4 x Simonk 12A ESC
2 x CW 2204 2300KV motor
2 x CCW 2204 2300KV motor
2 x black CW propeller
2 x black CCW propeller
2 x white CW propeller
2 x white CCW propeller
1 x mushroom antenna
1 x B3AC balance charger
2 x 11.1V 1500mAh 25C 3S battery
1 x tail light LED colorized
2 x headlight LED white 3W
1 x 1000TVL camera
1 x 600MW 5.8G 32CH transmitter built in OSD
1 x remote control strap
Hope you enjoyed this video. If so, please subscribe to the Quadcopter 101 channel to see even better videos:
And you can also stay updated on new Quadcopter 101 videos on
And for those brand new fliers, here is the Quadcopter 101 Flight School to help you rapidly get into the air (best viewed on computer)
Affiliate links: Links to vendor sites of the product shown in this video are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.