Thrilling Fast FPV Proximity flights and a Rugged Bulletproof frame, this is what OFM Hyper 330 FPV Pod racing Quadcopter is going to offer you and much more. When it comes to FPV racing, and pod racing you need a Quadcopters that will zoom around track with jaw dropping speeds, cut sharp corners with clear precision, shoot out with perfect and instant speed, offer instant air brakes, a Quadcopter that is super agile, and totally rugged and bulletproof, a Quadcopter that is easier to carry and store, A Quadcopter that is not going to look like an ugly experiment in the air. If you want all this, then look no more. OFM Hyper 330 FPV Pod Racing Quadcopter is specially designed by professional FPV racing pilot, well tested (constantly undergoing hardcore flight testing) and well equipped with ultimate power combo that will give you a winner on the FPV Pod racing track. No matter it’s an open field, a forest Pod Racing Track, or a competition FPV obstacle course Pod racing Track, OFM Hyper 330 is designed to cope with all kinds of racing tracks and flying styles. In general, OFM Hyper 330 is designed to win and leave every other copter behind on the track.
Hyper 330 features a very unique frame with a unique DMT (Dynamic Motor Tilting) capabilities never seen in any of the FPV Racing quads before. What makes Hyper 330 a winner on the track? Let us enlighten you all
• Carefully thought out beautiful new frame design with Clean and dirty sections. Do not worry about those lousy vibrations anymore. Jello Free video, Clear FPV View and Vibration free Flight controller installation.
• Well thought out frame design for easy access to install or work on your Power distribution, Speed controllers and Flight controller installation
• Folding and easy replaceable arms with DMT (Dynamic Motor tilting) Mechanism. Fits in your back pack. Hey wait a minute, it will come with a back pack too.
• DMT (Dynamic Motor Tilting) with your elevator controls offers instant high speed shoot out and solid Air braking to dodge that fast moving tree that has always slapped you down.
• DMT (Dynamic Motor Tilting) offering instant and clear cornering. You can clear sharpest corners easily with tight solid turns that will surely leave your competitors behind on the track.
• DMT gives you more forward view without tilting your camera up, without having to tilt your whole quad forward at steep angles. When motors tilt, you get instant speed with little tilting and you retain much more forward view at higher speeds. Comparatively at same speeds, other pilots will be looking at grounds only and getting slapped by them trees, while OFM Hyper 330 pilot will dodge everything with a beautiful precision due to better forward views.
• Sleek, and aerodynamic Canopy for those sexy looks to make your Quad stand out in the crowd and to give you additional speed by reducing the drag during flight.
• Modular design high quality Metal and carbon fiber components
• Stick and fly FPV Module that you can stick to two different places on Canopy. Rear section to see your quad center and front in the view for beginner’s pilots to keep their orientation during FPV flight and front mounting section for clear FPV view without any obstructions for advanced Pilots.
• GoPro ready, a special GoPro 4 mount under that sleek and sexy canopy so you will never disturb your aerodynamics during flight due to GoPro Brick shape.
• And Much more.
Enjoy this Hardcore testing video of finished version of OFM Hyper 330 Quadcopter and stay tuned for more detailed videos. Get your beloved cash ready because pre orders are starting soon and we will have only 50 of these Super Pod Racers OFM Hyper 330 made for first 50 lucky pilots to own these beasts.
More details and updates will be posted here, so be sure to bookmark this page
Subscribe to and
Find us on
Highly Customized Aerial filming and Aerial Surveillance Solutions
Production music courtesy of Epidemic Sound
Other Royalty Free Music by
Comments and feedback welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org