Uncertain about what to buy? Check out THE ULTIMATE FPV SHOPPING LIST:
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON at:
THIS IS MY FULL TIME JOB. Here are other ways that you can support me:
DISCLOSURE: Unless the video states otherwise, please assume that all products in the video were provided for the review and that I did not buy them. I never accept money in exchange for reviews, but I occasionally do sponsored promotions, in which case I will always clearly disclose that in the video.
Here are ten tips for getting long flight time out of your FPV quadcopter.
1. Reduce weight.
2. Lower uptilt angle.
3. Fly calmer (throttle limit)
4. Lower pitch props.
5. Smaller motor / lower kv.
6. Larger diameter props / lower kv.
7. Larger battery.
8. Higher C battery (make sure C rate is high enough).
9. Lower voltage battery on same kv.
10. Higher voltage battery on lower kv. (6S low kv hype?)