This lightweight whoop racing drone is fast and maneuverable. It’s also surprisingly crash resistant for a plastic drone. Find it here https://bit.ly/2QsfXyV
– Available with or without an onboard HD DVR. In this video I flew the standard version without DVR.
– CADDX EOS2 Turtle V2 1200 TVL FPV camera.
– 40 channel,25-200mW FPV transmitter with Smartaudio.
– 0805 9000KV brushless motors.
– Crazybee F4 flight control board with integrated receiver and 5A ESC’s. Receiver versions include PNP, DSM2/X, Flysky, and Frsky (D8/D16 switchable).
– 2S or 3S capable. Comes with a 3S 300mah battery that gives it over 4 minutes flight time per charge.
– Only 42 grams. Its light weight makes this little brushless zone really zippy with its 3S battery.
– Although brushless motors, the propellers are held in place by friction to the shaft. They can pop off as seen in the video.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.