I just tested the Cheerson CX-35 from RCmoment.com
– Stable altitude hold feature.
– Automatic takeoff and landing.
– 2MP/720p video camera and 5.8 Ghz FPV transmitter and receiver/monitor. Includes a flat panel antenna with excellent FPV reception, advertised at up to 500m..
– Remote controlled, smooth tilting camera gimbal.
– Does not fall from the sky if low battery LED warning is ignored. Instead as a secondary LVC, the quadcopter will enter into a slow descent to a gentle landing. Once it gets close to the ground, the barometer senses ground effect pressure increase to automatically adjust the throttle for a very gentle landing. This feature is actually very impressive.
– Stable flier, providing relatively smooth aerial video.
– Includes headless mode and one key return. ( It is not e real return to home, it just swith over to the oposite position when you push the switch so it may get back to you)
– Short flight time. Advertised at 7 minutes, but my flights were only a little over 5 minutes.
– Control of the quadcopter is minimal during automatic low power battery descent.
– Although 500m reception range may be possible with its flat panel antenna. But the quadcopter’s controller is only advertised at 100m. Thus you may not really be able to fly FPV out to its maximum reception range as you will likely lose control of the quadcopter.
– The camera on my model was little loose and the video become woobley. You may also ballance the propellers to get perfect picture.
Built-in 6-Axis gyro can easily implement various flight movements.
2.4G technology adopted for anti-interference.
5.8G Real-time image transmission enables you to share the videos and photos to the LCD display at anytime anywhere.
Stronger wind resistance, strong stability, easier to be controlled.
Different speed options for customers of different skill levels.
One key to return function, no worry about loosing your aircraft far away.
Stay firmly in the set height under the height locking flight mode.
2.0MP FPV camera, allowing you to see the world in a different view.
Brand name: Cheerson
Brand model: CX-35
Item type: quadcopter
Colour: Green / Orange
Gyroscope: Six axis
Channels: 4 Channels
Remote controller: 2.4GHz mode 2 / mode 1
Functions: Sideward flight, turn left/right, hover, forward/backward, with light, up/down, one key take-off, one key return, CF mode, height locking flight
Transmitter battery: 4 * 1.5V AA battery (not included)
Remote distance: about 100m
Suitable ages: Above 14 Years old
Charging time: about 120 minutes
Working time: about 6 minutes
Quadcoter battery: 7.4V 1300mAh li-po battery
Battery dimension: 64 * 34 * 15mm
Item dimensions: 450 * 450 * 170mm
Item weight: 415g
Package size: 42 * 30.5 * 13.5cm / 16.5 * 12 * 5.3in
Package weight: 1506g / 3.3lb
Gift box package
This RC model is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years old.
This RC drone is equipped with coreless DC motors, continuous using with different batteries is not suggested.
Carefully read the instruction before any use, if you are a beginner, it’s advisable to be assisted by an experienced adult.
Caution for the battery:
Don’t over-charge, or over-discharge batteries.
Don’t put it beside the high temperature condition.
Don’t throw it into fire.
Don’t throw it into water.
1 * Cheerson CX-35 RC Quadcopter
1 * 2.0MP HD Camera
1 * Transmitter (mode 1/mode 2) with LCD Display
1 * 7.4V 1300mAh Lipo Battery
1 * Battery Charger with EU Plug
2 * Pair of Propellers
1 * Protective Frame set
1 * Landing Gear set
1 * 2GB SD card
1 * USB Card Reader
2 * Screwdriver
1 * Screw set
1 * Sunglass
1 * English User Manual
FAQ of the aircraft:
1. The aircraft fail to connect with transmitter.
First, battery fully charged, then power on the drone and the transmitter within 2 seconds.
2. One or more motors don’t work.
When binding, drone on flat surface, or motor damaged.
3. Battery problems (can’t be charged, swelling, etc)
Battery damaged, suggested to change a new one.
4. Accessories missing.
Check gift box package inside and outside carefully, or contact custom service.
5. The aircraft is out of balance (can’t fly, deviation, spinning on the ground).
Check the propellers is installed in the right way.
Music from http://www.bensound.com/