DJI Mavic Mini Clone? CSJ S161 Mini Drone – 4K camera drone review – Black Friday
This S161 mini pro RC quadcopter features multiple attractive functions such as optical flow positioning, track flight, 3D flip, follow me, gesture photo/video, dual camera including a 4K front camera with excellent color solutions, and a bottom camera.
CSJ S161 Mini Pro Drone 4K Camera Optical Flow Positioning RC Quadcopter with Three Battries and Storage Bag
Duty Free Shipping
It realizes a super sharp image and the real-time transmission for capturing your unforgettable moment and lead you to explore the world of aerial technology.
• Function: Up/down, forward/backward, turn left/right, sideward flight, 4K camera, optical flow positioning, altitude hold, dual camera, one key to take off/land, track flight, follow me, gesture photo/video, speed control, headless mode, emergency stop, 3D flip.
• HD 4K CAMERA: The high-resolution 4K camera with a 180-degree adjustable angle captures the most beautiful scenery and offers a super sharp image, retaining the most authentic details.
• Gesture Photo/Video: It’s allowed you to take a picture by posing Victory gestures while taking a video by posing Palm gestures which achieves great convenience in photography.
• Track Flight: The drone allows you to set the desired flight path with a set of specific points, elevating the flight experience.
• HD Real-time Transmission: The live transmission system gives a high-quality image on a mobile device. The FPV range is up to 80m.
• Altitude Hold: The drone can lock the altitude and position automatically and precisely, allowing you to focus on camera control.
• Optical Flow Positioning: The optical flow precisely brings on a stable hovering for aerial shooting.
• After-sales Service Guarantee: Any problem, please contact our store without hesitation. Honor to serve you!
00:00 Roa – Walk Around
03:25 JayJen & Roa – Paradise
07:09 Roa – Little Dream
#nocopyrightupbeatmusic #nocopyrightmusicupbeat #upbeatnocopyrightmusic
Creative commons license; Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)
#BlackFriday #CSJS181 #DJIMINI2 #DJIMAVICMINI
This product was supplied by Banggood.com for review. The content of this review does not reflect Banggood’s views or opinions of this product, but only my own. I trust that Banggood.com supplies this for an unbiased and experienced evaluation without prejudice to provide consumers and their customers with an independent evaluation and opinion.
🔻The links provided are incentivized at no cost to you, and I will receive a small commission should you order this product through the link(s) provided. This also assists me to get more products to review, to assist you & others to make a more informed choice.
Thank you for watching!
It’s look like dji mavic mini
you can a make a video how to make the controller work, thank you
Dear David, thank you for your works and report – you generate a very nice interesting and various channel – Thank you, and a like/subscribe is done by me !!! All the Best, and Stay safe in this fuc..ng CoVid time… my name is Frank. ( P.S. in my opinion, this S161 Toy-Quadcopter is a really good choice, and the price worth it ).
Does this drone have follow me
Amigo buenas tardes no tendría la traducción al castellano del manual de uso de este dron s161 gracias.
i’m debating between this and the teng mini. this has better aesthetics but the teng mini has a better camera from the looks of it
I’ll buy it
How would you rate the quality of the photo/video’s? From what I can make out from your video it looks quite good for its price range
The video seems very unstable is that supposedly electronic stabilization, I’m assuming theres no gimble for the camera, good for a cheap drone 👍
How do I get it to Hover???
Any idea which camera will be good DJI tello or this
do you have a game pad that has thumb sticks on the left and right of the phone and if so, could you try to use it to control the drone app the same way you can in games? if that works, even just for flying only, then that means you can just use one game pad for every drone in your collection that has a phone app on your phone or a dedicated phone, and toss your toy radios in the closet.