Uncertain about what to buy? Check out THE ULTIMATE FPV SHOPPING LIST: https://www.fpvknowitall.com/ultimate-fpv-shopping-list
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON at: http://bit.ly/2Ep5Sia
THIS IS MY FULL TIME JOB. Here are other ways that you can support me: https://www.fpvknowitall.com/support-me/
ItsBlunty’s channel is:
— TABLE OF CONTENTS —
0:00 – Intro music
3:00 – Show begins
9:59 – DJI FPV USB video out has been cracked.
* Project discord – https://discord.gg/rmVdNwZVVk
* Project github – https://github.com/fpv-wtf/voc-poc
* ItsBlunty’s tutorial – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4io3k1wD4-U
* MacOS guide – https://gist.github.com/fichek/c69326dba7e5a9dfb6ecc2c9e4e93224
* Open source solution for getting video to basically anything with a usb cable out of the DJI FPV Goggles
20:50 – Redcat Signs Letter of Intent to buy Liftoff Studio
Liftoff teases new micro-focused simulator
25:12 – The Newest Fatshark Update! Value Goggles?
31:31 – Congrats to the Winner of IGOW2! DaylightFPV
* Daylight’s YouTube = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA4JGIru9IywYDJLD_pFqSQ
* Agilis aka Agustin Molini from Indiana finished as runner-up and was invited by Jesse Perkins to become an official sponsored Tiny Whoop Team Pilot. (Daylight was already a TW team pilot)
This is a video of him completing what I think was the most difficult challenge of the season created by DaylightFPV = https://youtu.be/UkwfWvwlS2w (I think this is one of the best clips to show overall)
* Agilis’ Youtube = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzNIneZhK9AMCf1u5bd7VVw
* IGOW3 will begin in July! (I expect over 300 pilots for season 3)
36:34 – Best way to mount DJI FPV goggle antennas? Gal Kremer challenges conventional wisdom
* https://imgur.com/a/8sRTMEN – FCC Docs References
* https://fccid.io/SS3-P1GS1902/RF-Exposure-Info/SAR-Report-4372007 – V1 SAR
* https://fccid.io/SS3-FGDB282006/RF-Exposure-Info/SAR-Report-4981702 – V2 SAR
41:01 – Community Spotlight: ELRS JR Bay Module for HM
* Screwless Box to Replace the Poor Quality Happymodel Box
44:20 – Drone Takedown Demonstration – Multi And Targeted
51:14 – Wezley Varty re-runs questionable IRC Ghost range test
* 20+ km on 100 mW
55:35 – WeBleed Whoop Series – Week 3
57:56 – Kabab’s new invention: soft-mounting arms!
* https://www.facebook.com/groups/379155946182689/permalink/935751947189750 – Original Post
* https://www.facebook.com/groups/379155946182689/permalink/944519852979626 – Followup
1:04:01 – DJI Drone Update Causes Database Error and Pilots Cant Fly
1:05:53 – Rapidmix Firmware Update Supports more Cameras
1:06:51 – EdgeTX is your answer to “When is OpenTX 2.4 coming and why doesn’t anyone know the answer?”
* Raphael created Crossfireshot in collaboration with Trappy and CTZ
* After speaking with the devs of OpenTX about lack of movement in the OpenTX development cycle, Raphael was given the good graces to instead fork and run a forward looking version of OpenTX, called EdgeTX.
* Currently he has already spoken to devs from MPM and TBS and they are onboard to work with EdgeTX
* This means Touchscreen support finally in a stable firmware in the future!
* Tentative goal date is the 21st of June for 2.4.0 Release!