A 250 class mini quadcopter that breaks the mold and offers some unique features, the Mini Mamba is a very interesting option for those wanting to do a bit of FPV racing.
– Quadrasteria’s attitude to improving the product
– tough (like most miniquads)
– fast, even with 0-degree motor angles
– can take 6-inch props (or bigger)
– lots of room onboard
– easy to modify/alter
– almost no physical limit on battery dimensions
– camera arrangements not well thought out
– landing gear could be improved (but better than the ZMR)
The Mini Mamba could be improved in a couple of areas but is basically a fun miniquad with a good turn of speed and *lots* of potential. If you like to try stuff out and want something different then the basic performance combined with Quadrasteria’s very positive attitude to improving the design based on feedback make this a worthwhile purchase.