– Flying drone/plane thingy. Includes altitude hold making it very stable and easy to fly indoors when using its controller. The $18 base version is fun to fly, and would make a great stocking stuffer.
– Has a flip button allowing automatic flips.
– Available with several options, from its base controller and single battery version, to its controller, watch controller, and three battery version.
– Can only flip right or left. The motors are too closely spaced to allow forward and back flips.
– The watch controller takes a bit of practice to get used to. It’s also not very precise. Recommend limiting its use to either outdoors in a field, or indoors in a very big room.
– The instruction manual did not cover how to use the watch controller. I had to figure that out through trial and error.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.