This WLToys large quadcopter has a lot going for it including 5.8Ghz FPV, alitude hold, an excellent jello free camera, and a one axis stabilized gimbal that works well. Find it here
Oh boy, I hope they don’t change anything on this one, as it could be a winner if WLToys leaves it as is 😉
– 5.8 Ghz FPV system including transmitter and receiver/monitor. System provides good signal with minimal lag. Provides superior FPV performance as compared to WiFi FPV fliers.
– Great camera and great gimbal camera anti-vibration suspension. Takes very nice 720p video with NO JELLO! Propeller balancing not required 🙂
– One axis stabilized gimbal that works very well in maintaining steady elevation of the camera. Gimbal is also remote controlled if the pilot wishes to raise or lower the camera view.
– Battery provides reasonably good flight time for a quadcopter of this size. When battery power gets low, quadcopter becomes sluggish and gradually descends to the ground.
– Altitude hold works great at low and intermediate flight rates. At high expert rate, it becomes less effective at high pitch, but helps smooth altitude changes.
– Very good flier. Nice and fast at high rate to give a feeling of flying a racer FPV quadcopter. Should be a good trainer prior to purchacing a racer.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Transmitter is slectable fro Modes 1 through 4.
– Seems to use widely available Syma X8C style motors.
– Battery is proprietary, although it’s very easy to connect (slide in connection).
– Heavy enough to require FAA registration.
.5.8G high frequency images transmission gives you every perfect moment of the captured pictures at time
.One Aixs gimbal and 2.0MP HD camera can help you take high quality pictures
.With Headless Mode / no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying
.One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home
.With the fixed-height mode,can stand in a high pressure
.Suspension components can effectively reduce body vibration on the camera
.Transmitter has 4 mode, can exchange freely
.Plug-in battery, with dual protection
.2.4GHz transmitter power ensures the strong anti-jamming capability
.6 Axis gyro, ensure the stability and good performance
.With LED light, possible for night fly
.Function: Up/Down, Forward/Backward, Turn left/Right, Hovering, 3D Roll, with light, with headless mode, One key return, Attitude hold high, 5.8G FPV
Material: Plastic + Metal
Gyro: 6 axis
Charging time: 150mins
Flying time: 9mins
Control distance: About 150 meters
Battery for Quadcopter: 7.4V 1500mAh 20C(included)
Battery for Remote: 4*AA battery(Not Included)
Product Size: 40*40*17cm
Product Weight: 2350g
Package Content 1 x WLtoys Q303 RC Quadcopter, 1 x Remote control, 1 x Charger, 1 x 7.4V 1500mAh battery, 1 x Balance charging box, 4 x Blades, 4 x Blades Protection Frame, 1 x User Manual
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
q333a does it have alt hold as well.
I have looked at that before friend. BTW love this channel I make my
purchases based on the reviews (reminds me of a pokedex).I waited for
gearbest to have the q333 available and was glad to see them finally have
only 1 in stock. but that website didn’t rly have accurate specs to begin
with.i seen some q333 with black props too and a blue light at the bottom.
when are you gma make a review of the q333a
I bought this drone, freaking awesome, works just like it says and
excellent video. plus motorized gimbal. picked up couple extra batteries,
proprietary, only drawback although I may modify.
you think it’s possible to connect a Gopro with the stock gimbal and the
electric camera angle control? @quadcopter101
Always nice to have balls.
how long does it take to ship. and does it ship to Hawaii?
Also does it come with an SD card or do you have to buy one. And is it a
In specifications you have written that the product weight is 2350g. I
guess that this information is from http://www.lightake.com. But it seems to be
too much for battery with 7.4V 1500mAh and flying time 9mins. What is a
real weight of quacopter?
How about posting a link for that monitor please?
Go sub to my channel
Some questions: are spare parts such as motors, gears available? Is there a
warranty and return?
Thanks for your video man. I think this drone is the most complete
considering the price… But one question, is there a possibility to dont
see the prop in the frame?
what is the control distance of it’s pfv ?
was that a vivitar tripod
thank you ! i chose my drone with your review ! keep doing this ?. sorry
for my english i’m french.
Does wl toys send u these drones or do u buy them all?
your reviews are great my friend when I’m looking for a quad I come to your
videos as you have reviewed every quad in the world ha ha
looking for the one with fpv screen if u can please point me to right
Which is the better quadcopter, q303 or q333? I’d like a Fpv with a descent
range, I’ve got the JXD 506g, good drone, but the range is crap, also got
the Kai Deng K70c non fpv. Any suggestions which I a should go for, or any
alternatives around the same price?
Yeh they look good, but double the price. Think I’ll give the q303-a a go,
if the range is a true 100 metre ish then that would be ok for me. Thanks
for your help, really enjoy your reviews.
I’m having troubles ordering this bad boy would you sell this??
hi ! help me were can I buy this drone the cheapest !!!!???
Okay thanks alot
can you use FPV goggles with this quad?