I go here a few times a year, it’s called Lake Tarnita (Transilvania/Romania/Europe), but this time I said: ”My quad over a 90+ meters deep lake, yeah why not” :).
PS: To bad that the time I got there, I had only one battery left so this what I managed too shoot with messed up PID’s and one battery, either way hope you enjoy and you hit the magic button called SUBSCRIBE and LIKE :).
Also do not forget to check out my other videos
– Martian II 5′ / Alien 5′
– 30A LittleBee flashed with Bheli 14.6
– SP F3 flashed with Betaflight 2.9.1
– DYS SE2205 2300kv
– Turnigy Graphene 1300/65-130C
– Gemfan 5040×3 PC
– Xiaomi yi Z23L 2.2.13
– DIY er800x400HD goggles
– Flysky i6 (mod) / FS IA6b
– Cloverleaf antenna (4patch VTX and Reciver)
*AUW – 645