This powerful brushless micro FPV flier is nicely tuned right out of the box. I like when the manufacturer did obviously fly and tune their product before releasing it to the public (so rare these days). This is a QC101 keeper. Find the Frsky version here on Amazon http://amzn.to/2rVXDVa and DSM version here http://amzn.to/2sBwLqU, and international buyers here https://goo.gl/eI3FyY and wholesale purchases https://goo.gl/MJQvy9
– Smooth yet very maneuverable flier right out of the box.
– F3 Omnibus flight control board with Betaflight 3.1.7 loaded.
– FPV camera and receiver are encased within a plastic “armor” canopy for protection.
– FCB integrated OSD. Can also monitor and modify PID’s and other parameters in the field via OSD menus.
– 10 Amp 4 in 1 Oneshot/Dhot300 ESC’s
– 600TVL, 48 channel, 25mW all in one FPV camera
– MKF 1104 7500KV brushless motors
– 1935 3 bladed props with prop guard ducting. Great to keep you flying after accidental impacts to tree branches 😉
– 350mah 7.4 60C LiPo gives reasonable flight time of close to 4 minutes.
– Although I flew a prototype DSM version, currently only Frsky BNF is commercially available. DSM is next once they figure a better place to install the receiver to ease binding.
– Access to the receiver’s bind button was difficult. Had to remove the top plastic canopy to access it.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.