My review of the Eachine E511
Link to purchase: https://ban.ggood.vip/bgrv
Full specs are below:
Brand Name: Eachine
Item NO.: E511
Gyro: 6 axis
Motor: 1020 Coreless Motor
Quadcopter Battery: 7.4V 1200mAh Lipo (Included)
Transmitter Battery: 4 x 1.5 AAA Battery (NOT Included)
Flying time: 15-17mins
Charging time: 120-150mins
R/C Distance: 200m
Camera: 720P / 1080P (Optional)
FOV: 120° Wide Angle
Quad’s Size: 35.4×36.6×7.3cm (the arms not folded, with props guard)
18.5×10.8×6.4cm (the arms folded)
– With foldable arms, small size, easy to carry.
– With altitude hold mode function provides stable flight.
– With wifi function can be connected APP, APK system to take pictures, video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image.
– There have 2 cameras can be choose. With 720P or 1080P wide angle camera give wide range high denfinition pictures and video.
– With Headless Mode, no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
– With One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
– Trajectory Flight. Draw a flight path on the screen, and the drone would conduct an autonomous flight along the designated path.
– 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.
– 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°.
– 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
– It have 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
– The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics,lightweight and durable resistance.
Function: Up/down, Forward/backward, Turn left/right, Sideward flight, 3-level flight speed, LED Light, Headless Mode, One Key Automatic Return, Altitude Hold Mode, WiFi FPV, Trajectory Flight, Camera/Video
1 x Eachine E511 RC Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x 7.4V 1200mAh Lipo Battery (Can be choose the battery quantity when order)
1 x USB Charging Cable
4 x Protection Cover
2 x Spare Blades
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual
Will do bud
Anyone reads these comments,this chap a proper nice bloke that’s willing to help
Can I just say
Thankyou for your help.
Or have you any used ones to sell me lol
No seriously….I want 1
I have twice ordered eachine e511s drone,once banggood,n eBay,none turned up,refunded,guttered,.
I want a android compatable 4g drone,follow me,orbit,good camara,steady,extra batteries availability,lol not much to ask on a £150-£200 max budget.
Can you help me?
Been looking at hubson 501s with the 5g controller,as I don’t need to use my phone,as controller has screen,
What does you the king of drones think,bearing in mind I’m a beginner but will pick it up quickly.
Thanks jimny offroad…………
Fantastic unboxing Colin as always and a fantastic review testing video, a great drone, I don’t think you have added the Link for this mate, 😁 great video bro 👍😊👍
Great overview bud and it flies really well, im quite shocked how well tbh mate. Nicely done 🙂
Beautiful weather for a waterproof test!
Wow… Mavic air 😁👌… The camera looks pretty good 👍
Did you balance props
Looking good buddy. Nicely done
This one looks pretty good. Nice flying
Love the looks of this one, pretty much the best looking one I’ve seen in this category…TFS!
nice video drone,and controller navigation.
The drone doesnt calibrate..iv been trying all the ways. Would appreciate if i could be helped.
you’re holding the remote too low. can’t see what button you’re talking about