Makerfire MICRO FPV 64mm Mini RC Racing Drone
Great whoop size of micro fpv drone.
Buy it here –
– DSM 8CH receiver, compatible with Spektrum DSM2 DSMX transmitters
– 615 high RPM coreless motors offer you the desirable velocity
– Fascinating FPV experience with high speed and camera tilting up at 10 degree
– 5.8G 40CH 25mW video transmitter, 520TVL camera with 120 degree FOV NTSC / PAL switchable
– F3 EVO brushed flight controller supports CleanFlight and BetaFlight
– 3.7V 200mAh 35C LiPo battery
– 64mm, 22g, as big as your palm, extremely portable
– Colorful LED board at the rear helps to know the direction
– Ducted fan design effectively reduces the air resistance
– Plug-in modular design, namely, soldering is unnecessary
Flight controller: F3 EVO with STM32 F303 MCU
Receiver: DSM 2.4GHz 8CH
Video transmission: 5.8G 40CH 25mW
Video resolution: 520TVL
Receive distance: 300m
Motor: 615 coreless motors with 65000 RPM
Battery: 3.7V 200mAh 35C
Flight time: about 5 minutes
Charge time: 30 minutes
Charging method: USB
Additional gimbal installation: not feasible
To se trazi, vrhunski product video.
Nice! How did the battery last?
Do you need the module on the back of your taranis or can you just use the
normal taranis receiver?
I have the frsky version of this. I can get the receiver bound but can’t
get it to arm? Any idea why? Got arm set to aux 1, serialrx sbus in