GoPro footage is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFKbBsJcnE
This is my first go with the mx400 but i love it already, probably would have been best to
not use the gopro for the maiden flight but i couldn’t resist, its ok with the gopro but it descends much better without it.
Devo 8 Features :
1. 2.8 inch colored touch screen, Icon menu display，fashionable and easy to use.
2. Humanization design. Rubber grips design on the side and back of the Radio provide a sense of comfort.
3. Quad-bearing design. Improved quad-bearing design of the Radio sticks makes the control silky and smoothly.
4. Multi language selectable，At present ,Chinese and English are available , later you can upgrade online for Germany ,French, Italy,Spanish,and so on.
5. 2 Model Type: Helicopter and Airplane. Improved programming with more mixes and better interface Program MIX ，MIX to Throttle.
6. 7-point throttle curve makes the control exquisitely.
7. Twelve-model memory.
8. Online update function : Enjoying update the latest program and copy model data freely and easily.
9. Telemetry function: Communicate with Receiver, retrieve data such as GPS, Temp., Altitude, Speed….. (Requires receiver have sensors)
Devo 8 Specification :
1. Encoder : ARM micro computer system
2. Frequency : 2.4Ghz（DSSS）
3. Output power : -5dBm~20dBm
4. Battery : 1.2V X 4 NiCard or1.5V X 4 AA dry batteries
5. Current Drain : ≤220mA
6. Range : Well…let say until you can’t see your aircraft, it’s that long!
UFO MX400 Specifications
1.Dimension : 732 x 732 x 190mm
2. Weight : 1050g
3. Payload : 500g
4. Brushless motor : WK-WS-28-009 x 4
5. Gyro : 6-Axis control system