This pocket selfie quadcopter is easily transported in your pocket, and can provide aerial shots just about anywhere using your smartphone to control it. Find it here $5 off with coupon HTYFQ https://goo.gl/9XJ81W and here’s the version with controller https://goo.gl/NU0cVo
– Very portable. Folded up and stowed in provided felt pouch for easy carrying in your pocket.
– Easily and quickly unfolds and is ready for flight.
– Controlled via your smartphone, either by virtual joysticks, or using the G sensors of your phone.
– Also includes altitude hold with automatic takeoff and landing making flight control very easy.
– Also includes headless mode. Combining headless mode with G sensor control makes selfie videos very easy.
– Route flying. Draw and the screen and the quadcopter will fly it.
– Long flier at about 7 minutes.
– Does not require FAA registration.
– No visual cues to distinguish front from back. Recommend applying some color to the front of the quadcopter so that you’ll be able to aim the camera. Maybe some colored tape?
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Find it here *$5 off with coupon HTYFQ* and here’s the version with controller
Thank you for reviewing this gadget. @_@
Is that a SHIELD Tablet you’re using to fly it?
Are you using an Android and what app are you using? I don’t see an “OS” button on mine and would love to be able to trace a route for it to fly!
can someone tell me how this compares to the JJRC Elfie Selfie drone.
When you use just the phone to control it, how do you get it to “pair” with the phone? When you use the actual controller, it’s easy to do that. But how do you do it when just using the phone and not the controller? Thanks!
thank you for your video, in your demo did you tilt the iPAD to direct the drone or did you use your thumb to control the direction?
Also did you happen to notice how long was your average flight on 30 speed?
One of my motors don’t lift off and create a deafening screech. can u help??
Just notice ur in Ridgecrest Ca
today is my b day July 1st and I just got this drone and I tried flying it and there are no excuses I just flat out suck
Can you charge it with an wall outlet with a usb plug or do you have to use a usb port on a computer?
Hello Quadcopter 101, I have a question for you, if you could help me, I have the same drone and I hit it with a wall (bad behavior of beginner), now I see a black wire that s’ Is detached, what is this thread for? Thanks in advance for your reply